Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Skylee's blessing

This past sunday was Skylee's blessing. Chew did such a good job. And Skylee looked so precious in the dress and cape that my mom made her. She looked like a little snow white. After the blessing we had a dinner with all our family and friends at the weber state stadium. It turned out very nice. However there was a little craziness to the day. Chew's mom and dad never showed up to the blessing so we were all very nervous something happened to them, since they have never missed anything like this before. Well we called and called and no answer. So during the dinner Chew ended up going around looking for his parents. After about 3 or 4 hours Chew and his brother finally found their parents at Iggy's. They had just totally spaced it and their phones didn't show that they had missed calls. We were just glad everything was ok. It was definitely a crazy day.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so beautiful I love her dress so cute!!! Where did you get her bow I love it,I hope that you guys had a special day call me soon I hope to see you at club this month

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

It was a crazy, but a nice day. Skylee looked super cute! The dress and cape turned out so good. The blessing, testimonies and dinner turned out great! I'm glad you survived the craziness.

Unknown said...

Good Morning to all the special people in my life!!!!!!

I'd like to apologize for yesterdays mess.

First to Matt and Sheena. Nothing could have kept us away from Sky's day yesterday other than sheer stupidity for which I am responsible. I love you guys with all my heart and have such feelings of remorse and regret for missing such an awesome event and causing such worry and anxiety to everyone. For this I am deeply sorry!

Second to Kandy. We both had it in our heads that this was happening next Sunday on the 10th not this Sunday. Matt clarified the date with me on Thursday morning which I neglected passing on to you. You know what these occasions mean to me and I definitely know what they mean to you. As the holiday weekend started everything just seemed to roll together with me not concentrating on much other than what was at hand at the time. I am so ashamed and so sorry for making you miss such a special day. I was hit with such compunction when Matt and Scott walked in last night that it's hard to explain. I hope you can forgive me for such disregard to your feelings and the feelings of our children. I love you more than anything in this world and am so sorry.

Third to all of our family and friends. I am truly sorry for the rollercoaster I put you on yesterday. This is said with resounding appreciation for the love and concern that was shown by all of you as to our welfare yesterday. I can't even begin to describe what that means to us or how important all of you are to us. We love you all very much and again I apologize for everything that occurred yesterday. T

Andrea said...

Your Mom did a beautiful job on her dress! I love the red bows as accents on it and her cape is precious with the fur trim!!
You look great Sheena, your smiles just shines!